Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Can I get pregnant through this way? ?

I know the only time to get pregnant is through penetration but I always have this fear of ending up getting knocked up. Anyways, this is a bit TMI. I’m getting my IUD today but yesterday I did stuff with my boyfriend while both of us was naked. It ended up leading to penetration with a condom for less than 2 mins and he came in my mouth but some of it fell out. I got off of the bed naked so idk if I actually sat on it while getting off the bed. But what are the chances ? I can’t be pregnant while with an IUD. Also, I just got off of my period two days ago. I’m a bit irregular tho. 

When I say fell out. It means that it fell on the bed sheets. I got off immediately, washed my hands, and used the restroom. After that, I laid down on the bed with clothes. 

always swallow.............

Fortunately, an IUD works as emergency birth control. Ask for that kind, I think it's the one with the hormones. Mirena? Just tell them.

• Edna

You can't get pregnant from sitting in semen that is on the bed.

No sperm cells that might be in the semen that dropped on bed sheets can leap from the sheets into your vagina, travel through your cervix and your uterus and then into your Fallopian tubes, and get you pregnant. 

Besides, the sperm cells couldn't get IN. The vaginal opening is "closed" at all times, unless you're actively engaging in sex. The vaginal opening isn't gaping open. 

• Jill

"I know the only time to get pregnant is through penetration"... so why are you asking?

• God

You have to f uck to get pregnant.

• sarah

While your doctor is putting the IUD in, have him give you the birds and the bees talk. Because clearly, no one ever has before.

• LizB

Your boyfriend does not have supersperm that can somehow teleport into your uterus, so you can stop worrying. Sperm die upon contact with air.

0.000000% chance so stop stressing