Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Should I dye my hair dark brown even though it’s summertime?  ?

I have naturally light brown hair (that’s gotten even lighter from the sunshine) and since I’m getting tan in these summer months I’m worried that it will look odd to have much darker hair than my usual color in the summer, thoughts? 

It likely won’t . Darker hair generally suits a tan 

On my view, dyeing one's hair should never be done.  Be who you are.  

I think you should dye your hair darker whenever you want :)

The color won't last so long anyway! 

• Rain

The hair color is not tied to a season,  color it as you like it.

If you want it's your hair and i don't think dark hair looks weird in the summer or any time. It looks good no matter what season it is. 

You can do whatever you want:)

I dye my hair dark brown year round because it's the color that suits my complexion and the color it would be if I hadn't started going gray, and I'm not ready to look THAT old yet, at 36. Who cares? Your head, so do what you want.

• Jolene

Go for it. You do you. Hair can be changed, what you do to it is not permanent.

I just died my naturally dark hair "Little Mermaid Red" (what's what my daughter calls it). Very vibrant!