J asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Low libido?

I am in my late 20s and for some reason I seem to go thru phases of no libido.. I can be thinking of something dirty and just nothing happens down there, like there's just no connection. I do get morning erections and some days my libido is thru the roof.. is it normal to have these fluctuations? I get freaked out on those days / weeks where there's just nothing going on down there. Has anyone else experienced this ?? What can I do ?

It is likely you have low-Testosterone levels.  Doctors consider a level of below 300 ng/dL as being too low to maintain sexual desires. There is an easy cure, but a doctor has to collect a sample of your blood and have it tested for testosterone. Estradiol (estrogen)is also measured as humans have two sex cells:  XX for females and XY for males. The doctor sends the blood sample to a lab that measures the amount of male sex hormones, and the doctor will advise whether you need injections, or gel to wipe under your arm. I do not know how long it takes until you feel horny. Your sex hormone might be rechecked later to be certain your are receiving ample amount of testosterone from whatever source of testosterone given to you.

harrald

• Jesus

You are very young so that you become distressed so much, the libido can lower or to ascend and then to be normalized, have patience and calmly takes the things.    

How many times are you going to ask the same question?

depende que tanto te masturbes o veas porno

eso te puede llegar a aburrir

descansa unos dias y la libido volvera

This is normal, there are many factors that come into play when it comes to the libido. It's simply wrong when you hear that men are always ready to do it.

However, if you are really concerned about it consider seeing your GP about it.