Why are abusers getting my questions deleted isn’t that a violation of tos?

IT'S  a very common trick, used by stalkers who play MULTIPLE accounts here. 

very user has ONE report vote.......which doesn't do squat by itself.......

but if something is reported 5 or 10 times.....it gets taken down. 

so I one troll is operating  5 or 10 accounts....that ONE person,  has 5-10  votes and can remove whatever they want. 

Someone right here, in this category, does it it me all the time.  This week alone I've gotten 4 answers   RETURNED on appeal......that were NOT any kind of violations.......but clearly someone is having fun reporting me with all their troll accounts. 

Yahoo would NOT return the answers if they were violations,  so clearly it's false reporting. 

and those are just the 4 I happened to catch .

• Daniel

It may be Possible it may be a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines 

TOS Terms of Service and Community Guidelines are not the same thing 

The set of Rules are Different the TOS Terms of Service Covers the Entire Yahoo Site 

the Community Guidelines covers just YA Alone

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guideline...

• How can anyone tell you without seeing the question?  You could have asked a valid question and your answer should not have been removed.  But you also could have violated the rules and was reported and removed.  The only way you will know for sure is to appeal the question using the help menu and they will tell you.

Maybe, but if you do NOT appeal the deletions of specific questions or answers, neither Yahoo or Verizon can do anything.