A good cleaning schedule...?

Hello! I work at a hospital and my work schedule is really unpredictable. Sometimes I work on a Monday an then sometimes I don't etc...so I find it hard to keep up a good cleaning schedule and I work 12 hour shifts so I don't have a lot of time before and after a shift to get much done and am pretty exhausted after a shift to get much done. So what are some good tips or advice on how to manage cleaning my house when my work schedule is not always the same. Thanks 😊☺️😊

if u live alone and work long shifts u do not need to clean your home every day - there is no one there, what is there to clean? and u have the whole day off after your 12 hours shift, so u may clean any time during that day

There's no way I have the time or energy to clean the house all in one day so if that is what you want to do, forget it.  It really isn't necessary, which is what I learned when we bought our current house.  There is way too much house to clean at one time.  Do half of the house at a time, or one section of the house at a time.  The next day or when you have time to work on it next, do the next section or other half of the house.  Life isn't perfect.  We just do what we can do and it really isn't the end of the world.

If you work 3 days you should have 4 off. If you are working 4-5 days you should have plenty to pay someone from your OT.