I asked a question 7 years ago. I got the answer, nothing can be done except to vote it out.?

yeah,....and??  is there a question in our near futures? 

• LAN

So what's your question?

• Daniel

Correct you can only Pick a Best Answer for it  you cant Delete the Question the Delete Policy from Several Years ago has been changed Several years back you could pick it as long as no Best Answer was Picked but now the new Policy is you can only Delete it if Nobody has Answered the Question

Thanks for sharing.

I may have been misunderstood.

I meant the question could not be answered then or now except by casting a vote, for change in our government.

We cannot stand by and accept the rot shoved down our throats, we can make a change and we hold it in our hands now as we did back when I posted the question. Seems we as ppl are a bunch of lemmings that can't or won't make the difference, maybe we have no guts.

There still is no answer for the question except change in ppls understanding of what we can do if we demand it!

We are the people, the government ought to be afraid of us, all in government Are public servants!

Perhaps we ought to be teaching them what we can do!

Gutless wonders, wishing, hoping our lives and the lives of others away by not demanding that our public servants do their duty.

We all need to pick up a mop and a broom and use them accordingly.

• I would say for sure you were misunderstood by me.  This would have been a better question for the Politics category.  But you are right.  I would not vote for anyone running for high office here.  I write in my candidate.  I rather see someone who wants to legalize marijuana then how they are handling the virus.  Here in Thailand where I am living, we have very few cases and none in the last 41 days except those who just returned from overseas. (middle east, Japan, Europe, and UK.   Of course, the PM is the General who lead the last coup and forms this new government but the policies on the virus have worked.

If you mean by voting out as given the best answer I would do so if it answered your question.  I believe you can also give an upvote again if it is desired.  I am sure the person who gave the answer will be surprised and happy about it.  I remember giving the best answer to a question that was 6 years old.  I never remember asking the question.

You cannot "vote out" unanswered question. The question has been resolved. You probably cannot choose a best/favorite?answer because the?question has been resolved. You cannot report your own question. Yahoo/ Verizon OWNS BOTH your question and ALL of the answers. They are in the digital databases for as long as the technology to access them exists. You agreed to this. TWICE.  

Voting for best answer was terminated March 20, 2014, more than 6 YEARS ago. Thumbing down an answer excessively is NOT voting and IS abusive, insulting. provoking, inflaming harass f defamation.