Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

Why does he sweat after sex? ?

I don't know if I should be saying it but after sex my best friend starts sweating like he can't catch his breath and drips like crazy from the sweat. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? He's 30 until the 25th. 

Sex can be a rigorous activity, and he could be out of shape. If he's skinny/ripped and you take it slow see a doctor. 

He's working his *** off while you lay there and do nothing. 

You should consult a doctor

es normal

muchos sudan y quedan agitados despues del sexo

es como hacer ejercicio

likely in poor health

• Tj

He should go and get a doctors check up.

happy birthday dude

• ron h

I doubt that you're doing anything wrong.  We do sweat, but unless you do some REALLY interesting things, a 30 year old man shouldn't be out of breath for more than about 1 minute.   If he can't walk around the block, he needs to see a doctor pretty soon. If he's using any non-prescribed drugs, try to get him to stop that.  And if he's using 'script's he should let his doctor know what sex does to him.

Usually that happens after someone puts in a lot of physical effort, so that may be why.

He has a cardiac issue. Have him consult a physician immediately.