How do I change my appointment at DMV 7/6/20 at 3:30 pm .Due to illness .?

• May

Duh....

Call/contact  them.............................

• Edna

Phone the DMV testing office that your appointment is with, and book a new  appointment on a different day. Just be sure to let them know in advance, and they'll change your appointment.

No appointment is needed to take the Written Test, but a prior appointment is necessary in order to take the Road Test.

I have your appointment changed. Its now 7/7 at 4:00 pm. There will be a $100 fee payable by paypal.

• Scott

How did you make the appt? Do the same thing, only cancel it and make a new one.

WHAT STATE AND TOWN, Dumbass? We aren't mind readers and can't even look up the number for you without that info - something you should be able to look up yourself. EPIC FAIL

Go back to website and your appointment and there will be an option to cancel and make another appointment.

• Rick B

The same way you made the appointment I guess.