2001 cobra mustang?

He wants 9k for it . Has 67k miles should I buy it . It’s also a manual . I’m looking for a car I can mod. Is there anything out there better . Is the car to old. Anyone who knows about cars can give me any advice 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Cobra Mustangs are nice. Find a good mechanic and pay for an inspection that includes connecting a scanner. Don’t buy a car that has a bunch of modifications done to it. Original Cobras are worth more than modified ones.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Can you afford expensive toys? And insurance? And you can't count on the miles being correct. They are EXEMPT meaning no penalty for rolling them back.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Should you buy it? We can't tell you. Age or mileage alone are not adequate indicators of condition. If you lack the skills to do a proper pre-buy inspection then hire a shop to do it for you. If the owner doesn't agree to that, then look elsewhere for a car. You can look up car values yourself. You'd better have cash because finding financing for a car that old isn't easy unless you have assets like a house to use for collateral. 

• Da
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Mustang's are the worst cars to buy used.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Too much money. 

• Ian K
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What are you looking for?

Quarter mile times?

Autocross?

Wannabe clownshoe street racer?

Show car?

Land speed record?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.