What should I do?

I currently work at a camp and have been with the company since December of 2018. Since then, I have worked hard and never complained, working every shift and going over and beyond what I was expected to do. I was offered a new title, then because of covid my boss redacted it saying that they were not hiring someone for that position anymore. I was okay with it until two weeks later, someone who had never worked for the company walked in and announced that they were the newest employee, with the job title I was offered but said they were no longer hiring for. Do I have a right to be mad? What should I do? I talked with my boss but she just brushed me off so I brought it up to her boss. Should I stay or should I leave?

One thing you absolutely must be okay with regardless where you work is that you are there to service them, not the other way around.  The paycheck you receive is an unspoken pledge of your humility, commitment, and agreement to uphold and abide whatever decisions or policies they impose.

Said another way, what YOU think is fair is irrelevant.  The only way to get them to reconsider ANY decision they make is if you can make a case that appeals to their bottom line.  Otherwise, you are wasting your time if you expect anything more from them than a paycheck.

If you seek to be valued as a person and not just a tool that gets a job done, consider starting your own business where YOU get to decide what kind of culture YOUR employees will work in.

Good luck!  

i would be mad too, maybe you should get another job