Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Are bears just big, hungry dogs?

• JOHN B

No. They are just big hungry pigs.

No, I thought they were like huge cats with short tails. But doesn't matter because I don't like them anyway. Lol.

Dogs with big teeth and HUGE claws !!!   .......................

No troll they aint. 

well I live in a place where we do get bears in the city, I leave them alone as I do dogs I don't know.

I have seen some very friendly bears,

the thing is the cute and cuddly get very aggressive when you stop feeding them, not many can provide daily meals to a bear. No, they are not dogs.

Heck you can feed a cute baby moose and it seems to love you until you stop feeding it and it bashes through a picture window looking for an apple, killing itself or having to be put down due to injuries.

I never met a bear I didn't like and I will keep it that way, do not invite them in for a bite.

Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

some of them might be

Dogs are carnivores and bears are omnivores.

They are both mammals..  But no, they arent the same thing

Yes, they are.  That is why SRAEB is bears spelled backwards.

How about you get attacked by a bear and I'll get attacked by a big, hungry dog, and then we'll see who is still alive to tell the tale? Spoiler: It'll be me.