Do men who drink in Usa receive custody for a girl of 17,5 y o, or aren t they punished if they stole the maiden before process of divorce ?

• Piero

Drinking unless it's excessive will have no bearing on a custody hearing. I don't know what "stole, maiden, and punished" are supposed to mean. Custody usually goes to the most "stable" parent if there is a dispute. That usually means the fully employed father, if he wants it.  I got full custody of four girls 6, through 16.

In the US drinking is legal if you're over 21 and deflowering a "maiden" is pretty much a standard dating practice. I don't know if the family court judge will grant him custody. But I do know that you can't use social drinking and a normal sex life against him. 

Men who drink alcohol are awarded custody of children.  I have no idea what the rest of this means.

• Kenny

Drinking alcoholic beverages is not unlawful in the US .  

Unless his drinking interferes with his ability to care for a child, it's unlikely he would not get at least joint custody. However, the court will take into consideration what is best for the child and will often listen to what any child over 13 wants. If the 17.5 year old chose to go with her father and is happy with the situation, it's unlikely a court would deny the father residential custody. Every case is unique and a 17.5 year old would not necessarily automatically go to a mother instead of a father.