Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelSwitzerlandOther - Switzerland · 4 months ago

Is Switzerland fun to visit?

I mean it looks absolutely amazing

I lived in Switzerland for some years. I wouldn't necessarily say it's a fun place, although you can have fun skiing and snowboarding etc. if that's your thing, but yes it is a beautiful and picturesque place with a good infrastructure. Those photos you see online? They are the real deal. Being a landlocked country, you can also combine it with visits to France, Italy, Liechtenstein, Austria, or Germany, depending on which area of Switzerland you're visiting.

It's pretty expensive, though. I come from an expensive country and even I could not believe some of the prices the first time I went to the supermarket.

So yes, I would definitely recommend a visit, but now is probably not the best time to go.

I do not believe you asked this question ??? !!! This is perhaps the most beautiful country in the world. Travel inside a postcard. Picturesque villages and amazing cities. The Alps in all their glory, do not seem to be seen every day. Plenty of waterfall attractions, cable cars, roller coasters, breathtaking views. The beautiful cities are full of points of interest and everyone finds his favorite things.

In these days, where quarantining at home is advised, when airlines and countries are restricting travel, any place looks good to me !  Check it out: will they let you in without restriction? Can you afford it? Its expensive. Do you want to risk exposure to the pandemic? I think it would be lovely there, but it all depends upon your preferences, not mine.

I visited several times in the years I lived in Italy and always enjoyed Switzerland. Amazing scenery.

Yes, Switzerland can be fun to visit.  

Fun is a state of mind.  What you find fun I might find boring and vice versa. No one could answer what YOU might enjoy or otherwise.

It Cold to visit.