How do you like my Lockdown poem ?

I wish I had boat

With a wheelhouse

And a wooden door to shut.

I'd sail to who knows where

And find the sod

Wh stole my dog.

Gaaaaaay         

i believe poetry writing is a GOD gifted skill specially with good assonance.I have also written several poems in lock-down with creative mind.The specialty of my poetry is that the last word matching resonance in every sentence.your poetry is mind-blowing.your poetry is nature related.you have presented your untold words.very much appreciating.

I'd say it's funny....so..it's ok

That is one fine piece of free verse.

I hope you find that doggone biatch

and your li`l friend

empty his pet - pilfering- and - selling stash  

then joyous -  row both your dog

back to your happy  shore

for sure 

enjoying being very very riach

• Aggy

Full of Freudian imagery.

"A boat with a wheelhouse?" *sniggers* Clearly a reference to female genitalia.

"A wooden door to shut" yes, we have all felt the frustration of being denied access to the wheelhouse.

"Sail to who knows where". Drifting aimlessly through life

" who stole my dog" searching for a mythical dog which represents the dreams and aspirations of youth.

"and find the sod" seeking some sort of reason for the world being a load of ar$e in thwarting all your hopes

Leaving the "o" off the final "who" signifying the terrifying incompleteness of an unfulfilled life. (or it could be a typo).

• sam

I hope your dog is ok.

Well it's not as good as your earlier works, but I do find it quite captivating. Imma give this  poem an 8 out of 10.

My mouse trap go :)

I wanted to chew my fist off.