And find the sod

Wh stole my dog.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Gaaaaaay         

• 3 weeks ago

i believe poetry writing is a GOD gifted skill specially with good assonance.I have also written several poems in lock-down with creative mind.The specialty of my poetry is that the last word matching resonance in every sentence.your poetry is mind-blowing.your poetry is nature related.you have presented your untold words.very much appreciating.

• 3 weeks ago

I'd say it's funny....so..it's ok

• 1 month ago

That is one fine piece of free verse.

I hope you find that doggone biatch

and your li`l friend

empty his pet - pilfering- and - selling stash  

then joyous -  row both your dog

back to your happy  shore

for sure 

enjoying being very very riach

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Aggy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Full of Freudian imagery.

"A boat with a wheelhouse?" *sniggers* Clearly a reference to female genitalia.

"A wooden door to shut" yes, we have all felt the frustration of being denied access to the wheelhouse.

"Sail to who knows where". Drifting aimlessly through life

" who stole my dog" searching for a mythical dog which represents the dreams and aspirations of youth.

"and find the sod" seeking some sort of reason for the world being a load of ar$e in thwarting all your hopes

Leaving the "o" off the final "who" signifying the terrifying incompleteness of an unfulfilled life. (or it could be a typo).

• sam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I hope your dog is ok.

• 1 month ago

Well it's not as good as your earlier works, but I do find it quite captivating. Imma give this  poem an 8 out of 10.

• 1 month ago

My mouse trap go :)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wanted to chew my fist off.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.