Do I have std? ?

2 days ago I had unprotected sex with some girl I met. I was very drunk. I had sex for 20 minutes. The next day my penis was very sensitive. My penis tip was burning here and there nothing too crazy to the point I can’t do nothing. Today is the third day my penis don’t have that feeling. It’s back to normal am I good. And I had unprotected sex after 2 weeks. But the vagina was tight. I don’t want to go to the hospital because of the vivid 19. I feel like I go to the hospital there telling everyday they have vivid 19. Can someone help me from there experience or something please. 

• kelvin

a STD will not show up after 2-3 days

• Mike G

Let me get out my handy dandy over-the-Internet STD test kit...oh wait, it doesn't exist. The only way to know it to see a doctor and get tested. If you have an STD and don't get it treated, the results can be devastating.