Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 months ago

Which pyjamas should I get?

• Rain

After I like comfortable pajamas I would buy the right one.

left corner side is the best pajamas.

I like all three. The ones on the right look forward he most comfy, the top left are cute and wild and I loved The Lion King when I saw it on Broadway, and the lower left are fun looking and playful. The bottom left are a little too young fore personally, but if you aren't anywhere near your 60th birthday they would be super cute.

• emily5

I like every thing you have show me and good luck. Have a nice day and take care. 

Source(s): What I Know.

The ones on the right.

So this depends on what you prefer comfort wise, I like nighties or tops and shorts, I’m not overly fond of long trousers and long sleeved tops, I do have some because they are very comfortable and look great but I always take the trousers off when I get into bed and a lot of the time no matter what pjs I’ve got on I just go to bed in pants! I like to be free lol. Sorry for over sharing there but I love pjs and if I could wear them all day every day I would 🤣 also something to look at (again depends on your preference) long shirt tops are great! To answer you question after my love of pjs ramble, most definitely do not get the set that is at the lower left hand side of the pic!!!! Do not do it, Go for the pjs on the right the shirt and shorts! 

Stay safe... and hopefully stay cozy lol

• .

The pink one that looks like you have shorts.