Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Who’d you prefer for your daughter to marry ?

Suburban guy who makes an okay amount of money or a tycoon investor with real estate but has mistresses and kids from other women

Someone that can't believe his luck and treats her well as a result.

Particularly in our affluent world money is not the most important consideration.  She can work and earn money.  But nothing can make up for a partner that doesn't treat her as the most valuable thing he has ever had in his life.

Suburban guy.  No question.  The tycoon investor will be cheating on her and nobody should have to deal with that.  She can work and earn a good living, too.

I would allow her to choose.  I raised her to think for herself. She would need me to approve her choice.

• Tj

A man that will treat her well. Money does not buy happiness or a good marriage.

The suburban guy sounds better.

• Danny

If I had a daughter I'd be happy her marrying anyone who treats her right and herself and her partner (man or woman) have enough money to live.