filipejames2 asked in PetsDogs · 3 months ago

Can I find an pit bull for 750 dollars for sale?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Not here for sure me little trollin pleb

• 2 months ago

You can probably get one a lot cheaper at your local animal shelter... 750 for a dog is a stupid waste of money..

• 2 months ago

Probably, but it might be a mixed breed, few purebred Pit Bulls are that cheap.

• 2 months ago

Keep in mind most home owners insurance policies will not cover a Pit Bull. If you find a company that will, the rates take a wicked jump. If you decide not to tell your insurance company you have one, you're on your own should anything happen to someone else.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Depends on where you live really, remembering pets are for life, you can buy one as a healthy puppy for 1200$ - 1300$, one as an adult for around 750$, or you can do the best thing and adopt one from a shelter.

• 3 months ago

just buy one at McDonalds for under 5$ or something thats overpaying they taste the same

Source(s): eating
  • 3 months ago

Here you can adopt one for less than $100 on an adoption marathon.  Some times just $5 will get you a pit.  Don't pay that much for a mutt.  Most get euthanized but a few do make it to adoption clinic.

• 3 months ago

Why would anyone be stupid enough to pay that much?   Pits are only worth like $50...   You can find them easily in any shelter or rescue.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes, nothing has changed since the other times you asked this.

• Jojo
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I guess if you search hard enough you can find one.😁

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.