Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Feel like a failure at life?

Graduated got my Bachelors but can only find work paying just above minimum wage. Feeling like I wasted time and money.

please don't be negative, the coronavirus is

affecting the economy real bad

Find a rich influential uncle to help you

A sitting US Senator will be the ideal contact

Today's economy and coronavirus are the worse I have witnessed in my adult life. I am 85, and live in Houston, Texas, and young people in their 30s are dying daily in Houston because many think the virus will not strike them and they have few antibodies stored in their immune system to resist viral infections. I assume you have tried visiting an employment agency? If not already prepared a resume, you may need to pay an employment agency to rewrite your resume and express points of your work- history you may not have considered. It is too bad that most businesses today are done online. Investigate employment agencies that may be able to promote your skills better online than in person. "When the times get tough, the tough get going."

Good Luck.

harrald

see a therapist or get counseling about this.

• gerald

You arent a failure , you have to use that knowledge now son but not how you thought you would , think outside the box earn your keep but plan another path use your skill its there you just need to find it what are you good at ? 

A degree doesn't guarantee you a job, it can get you interviews. Interviews are what get you a job. If you suck at interviews or are unprepared then your chances fad.