Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Does a question get removed if too many answers under it are reported?

No, I have seen questions with 10 answers, and all 10 answers  were removed........still leaving the question. 

• Zirp

No of course not.  A question will get removed if that question is reported often enough

• Daniel

No a Question only gets Removed if its Reported by a Trusted Reporter 

If Answers on it are being Reported it would only Effect the Answers being Removed not the Question it Self 

No. A question only gets removed if reported. 

• No, that has nothing to do with it.  You may be a little confused here.   If a question gets reported too many times the question could get removed but that does not affect the answers.  They do get removed with the question but do not lose points as the question does.

You do not have to be a brain surgeon to figure it out you just need a brain.

There is no connection.

No, it does not. The question ha to be reported a number of times. It may take only one report to remove an answer. I've had 3 or 4 answers reported in the last 2 weeks. I've appealed only one reported answer from more than a week ago. I DID WIN that appeal. Very lucky I did appeal within the 7 day appeal window. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised I got a person am email from Yahoo, but it very lucky came from someone in India rather than the USA. I included the URL address of the question in my appeal. Answers don't have separate URL stresses. They are "tied" to the question URL address. 

I make NO claims and I do NOT misrepresent  myself as a computer expert. 

When the question disappears from the YA display, the Answers go with the question. IF the question deletion is?appealed within 7 days and the OP wins the appeal, the question is restored back to the YA display from the digital data banks right back to the place in the question questions it was deleted from. 

No it doesn't.