Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is there any solid evidence that God exists?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If what got humans here you want to call God, that's one thing. To attribute human traits to it, and make humans above all in the physical world we know is ludicrous.

• 1 month ago

ALL the evidence that is required is to take a good look as to what this world has become and JESUS foretold of them 2,000 years ago. 

• 1 month ago

God is and always will be everlasting. 

He's like a battery inside a toy. It is always there but you can't see it. The only way you can see it, you must look within.

• 1 month ago

There is not even weak evidence for the possibility. There is literally nothing but superstitious reasoning as to why a God exists or is possible. Actual reasoning can demonstrate the concept is impossible.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Wundt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no "Solid" evidence for God.  I.e. there is no consistent and independently verifiable evidence for the existence of God.  The "evidence" that believers provide always is anecdotal (e.g. "I prayed and a miracle happened") or relies on presupposition (e.g. "the Universe exists and thereby God exists").

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Heres the thing... God is testing all for faith in his word. Believe him and never die, or call him a liar and this will be your proof..... Forever and ever

Bring on the TDs, you've all been warned.

Attachment image
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You mean other than hundreds of millions of intelligent people knowing Him personally and living in daily relationship and communication with Him?

• 1 month ago

I'm surprised you need to ask that question?

No, there is no evidence at all.

• 1 month ago

By solid evidence, you apparently mean scientific proof.  No, there is not.  Science can't say anything about whether God exists or not.  Conversely, there is no proof to shore up the fantasy that there is no God.  That leaves us to deal with other forms of evidence.

Every year millions experience God for themselves.  You should, too.  It's the logical thing to do.  Don't bother moving the goalposts.  It's more evidence than atheists have to shore up their fantasy that there is no God.

• 1 month ago

Solid and liquid and gas. It's all around you. God's creation is evidence for his existence. Just like this message is evidence for my existence.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.