Chance of getting pregnant on cycle day 10 in a 26 day cycle?

My last cycle was 26 days long. The cycle before that was 24 days long. Before that is was 28 days. What is the chance I got pregnant after sex on day 10, if ovulation is usually around day 12 in a 26 day cycle. Idon't know how long the current cycle is gonna be but my ovulation test was already vaguely positive on day 8 and clearly positive on day 9 and 10. 

Even when having sex at the exact right time - pregnancy is not guaranteed.

Even a fertilized egg can fail to implant and the potential pregnancy never actually begins.

There is about a 25% chance of conception happening during any cycle.

If you have sex with more than one man during a cycle - you will need a DNA test.

If you want to increase your chances of conception, then have sex once every three days anytime you are not actually having your period.  Sperm lives for up to five days but the egg only lives 12 to 24 hours.    Ovulation tests are only reading hormone levels and DO NOT indicate the exact point the egg releases.  By the time you think the test is "perfect" - the egg might have released hours ago and be almost dead.