Are lots of NHS staff leaving/ quitting the nhs and going back home?

This is what I heard on a radio phone in show last night...there is a mass exodus in the NHS and many foreign staff are quitting and going back to their home abroad.

I thought this was grim news as I rely on the NHS, anyone know what is going on?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • miffy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Staff are always leaving,  in any large organisation..and the NHs Is a massive employer.

They are then replaced by new recruits also often from overseas. 

The question is based on a false assumption and is clearly politically motivated. 

• 1 month ago

We are giving your jobs back. You can go and wipe arses for the NMW for 60-70 hours a week. You will be clapped!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"This is what I heard". Yeah, nuff said.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What is going on? Well, vast segments of the British population made it clear in December that foreign people aren't welcome here. 

You support the likes of Farage and you voted for Brexit. You got what you wanted, didn't you?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

State you source. If it is the BBC it is probably a lie. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The NHS has already lost staff who have returned to their EU countries because of Brexit. If African and Asian staff are leaving as well you have cause to be worried.

• 1 month ago

Yes it’s true. You didn’t think of that when you voted to leave EU, did you?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.