Are lots of NHS staff leaving/ quitting the nhs and going back home?

This is what I heard on a radio phone in show last night...there is a mass exodus in the NHS and many foreign staff are quitting and going back to their home abroad.

I thought this was grim news as I rely on the NHS, anyone know what is going on?

• miffy

Staff are always leaving,  in any large organisation..and the NHs Is a massive employer.

They are then replaced by new recruits also often from overseas. 

The question is based on a false assumption and is clearly politically motivated. 

We are giving your jobs back. You can go and wipe arses for the NMW for 60-70 hours a week. You will be clapped!

"This is what I heard". Yeah, nuff said.

What is going on? Well, vast segments of the British population made it clear in December that foreign people aren't welcome here. 

You support the likes of Farage and you voted for Brexit. You got what you wanted, didn't you?

State you source. If it is the BBC it is probably a lie. 

The NHS has already lost staff who have returned to their EU countries because of Brexit. If African and Asian staff are leaving as well you have cause to be worried.

Yes it’s true. You didn’t think of that when you voted to leave EU, did you?