Who manages remote access in an organization?

Is there a such thing as remote access administrator?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

To access files virtually and to share screen. TeamViewer and Anydesk are examples

• 4 weeks ago

Remote access is generally accomplished with a combination of software, hardware, and network connectivity.

• 4 weeks ago

Employees need to remotely access their company files, a virtual private network is often the tool of choice.

• 4 weeks ago

My mom does. She is the best ever at it. And hand jobs too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Internet or network manages remote access in an organization.

• 1 month ago

Could be a few people depending on the size and setup of the organisation, network administrators can do the job, bus some larger companies have security administrators or remote desktop administrators who manage this and issue the relevant credentials and two factor applications. 

• 1 month ago

Close.It ia called Network administrator

A network administrator is the person designated in an organization whose responsibility includes maintaining computer infrastructures with emphasis on networking. Responsibilities may vary between organizations, but on-site servers, software-network interactions as well as network integrity/resilience are the key areas of focus.

• 1 month ago

the it department

maybe networks

• 1 month ago

Depends on the particular company. I work in a school district in the IT dept and they don't have a dedicated 'remote access admin'. I believe its one of the server admin guys who works with that.

• VP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not unless you have an extra-large set of employees.  Otherwise, it would get boring real fast only dealing with remote access issues. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.