Now that French border has opened up to some Third Countries, can we go to other EU nations through France by land?

Now that travelers from many non-EU countries are allowed to travel to France, I was wondering if I, a Japanese traveler, am possible to go to Germany (which currently does not allow any non-essential traveler from Japan) via trains from Paris Train Station. I have heard that the border restriction between EU states had been lifted (so there are no longer any guard in between...say France and Germany...?) but also heard that Germany has not yet allowed Japanese tourists to enter the country, so I am curious if I can enter Germany from France by train. Does anyone have a valid answer to this? Thanks.

No way, the check is even more stronger, otherwise the refugees and roms would roam arround

Checks are carried out on travellers crossing the border by train; so you still won't be allowed in by this route.