Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 3 months ago

If the USA broke out into civil war again between the conservatives and the liberals, which side will YOU be fighting for, and who would win?

hahaha your so funny... HOW about posting and make it a legitimate question such as DEMOCRIT AGAINST REPUBLICAN or People AGAINST THE PARTY OF HATE and AGAINST THE PARTY which can do nothing except call people Racist if they disagree with them.. YOU question the way it is is stupid and show a LACK OF REAL EDUCATION.

If I lived in the US, I would be working on moving somewhere else permanently before it "burns" downs completely.

Nobody will win.

Definately the liberal side!

You have posted versions of this over and over and ..... for months.... and in the wrong category.  Give it a rest.

The liberals would run out of hormones for their front line infantry and their t!ts would fall off and beards start to grow

Be careful what you ask for.

• Walt

The Russian would win that war

• Mike

Fighting for  Freedom  ,Liberals are fascist  lunatics  now

I'd fight the liberals

I gotta fight for freedom. So, I'd be fighting with conservatives.