Why does it seem that people falling to their death at the Grand Canyon are always women?

And their husbands/others are always standing right behind them yelling "OH NO".

It is good to recite the rosary every day with care and sincerity.  The Virgin Mary grants her special protection and the greatest graces to those who do so!

men come in a grand canyon 

I worked their for lots of years before and packed 80 lbs in my back packs the weight of them almost took me over the side of a one mile drop but I grab a hold onto a rock mountain and it saved my life! From a mile fall 

there not always women. all genders fall victim to falling into the grand canyen.

Because you are biased from your misogyny

In 2015, "out of 55 who have accidentally fallen from the rim of the canyon, 39 were male."

Hopefully you're able to do the math

How is this question connected to religion?

And you're wrong, it's not true that most are women. You just see what you want to see.