Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I am about to throw up. My father is refusing to change his nurse and he is getting sicker. What to do?

My father is supposed to get help from his nurse, but his nurse blown him off 3 times. I told my dad that if the nurse come today and we cant change him afterwards that Im going to beat the nurses azz. And nope. Dad still hides the phone number to replace him.

I am so pissed and my stomach is upset.

A lot more to what story? Some people are satisfied with anything, if your body is showing signs of problems THEN YOU NEED HELP. I figured it was common sense.

call the agency and ask them for another nurse

If your daddy is satisfied with his care, there's nothing you can do.  There's a lot more to this story.  Let's hear it.

Perhaps you should both see the doctor - you for your vomiting problem and him for his 'getting sicker' problem.  The nurse doesn't prescribe medication - she just doles it out for the doctor.

Start calling agencies until you find the one he works for.

Your dads names and address are on record.