Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

American Patriotism has fallen to it's lowest point in 2 decades. Why?

Patriotism requires pride and it's hard to be proud of a country that disregards education and facts in favor of racism, populism and disregard for the rest of the world.

Mexico is closing parts of the border to keep Americans from spreading coronavirus!  

I'm definitely not feeling patriotic these days.

No.......................

• Sam

We currently have the worst president in our nation's history. I am ashamed to be an American.

Watching military personnel coming home in body bags from wars that never end. 

The growing gap between the top and lowest income earners

No  matter what the policy or how important for the whole country to work together towards a solution, everything falls into party and ideological slanging matches. 

• Tv/media proclaims what you say, but when I observe my surroundings I see more USA flags than I have seen in 20 years, its the typical msm farce. 

Marxist indoctrination crept into our education system.

Liberal teachers and the liberal media are to blame.