Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How and why does Trump have so many lawsuits against him?

I like to observe both sides, Dems and Republicans. And it allows me to see how things really are, and how things are playing out between both sides. Trump has done pretty crazy stuff and its a bit entertaining to me actually. Anyways my question is how in the world can a single man get so many damn lawsuits? Is he that much of a prick?

I don't consider myself a dem nor a republican i am my own party. But enough about me, how does a single man get so many lawsuits? 

• Bob

People sue when they have been cheated or when they have been wronged in some way. Sometimes lawsuits are frivolous but when one considers the sheer number of lawsuits against Trump throughout his life, you would have to be either extraordinarily obtuse or extraordinarily biased, not to think that there MUST be all sorts of extraordinarily valid reasons why people think Trump is a cheater and generally criminally unpleasant human being. A decent person and ethical business person does NOT get sued the sheer number of times Trump has.

If you seriously think that this avalanche of cases against the man, throughout his life, are baseless, you are every bit as much of an idiot as he is.

Because he's forever running scams. Why? Because his parents spectacularly failed at raising him.

A lawsuit is an accusation. In Trump's case it shows how desperate people are to take him down (if the terrorists and rioters Democrats support didn't already tell you.) You can be sued for anything by anyone.

Because he's nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him! He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!

• None of the lawsuits succeed. Lawsuits do intimidate his supporters and cabinet who will be targeted with vicious false accusations they will have to spend fortunes to defend against. Lawsuits are one way to level a false accusation against someone. They destroy reputations and personal wealth. They cut away both political and economic supporters. Remember, the lawsuit doesn't have to be true. No Russian collusion, no  Ukraine quid pro quo. No delay on covid. The list is endless; all backed by false accusation and lawsuits alleging lies. All this is being done to ruin chances of reelection. The swamp must be drained