I've given up on America. This liberal has had enough. I'm planning on moving to Canada. What do you think about it?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You better hurry up before the Canadians build a wall!!

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't go what about the American dream like on TV; nice house, job, money in your pocket.  Well okay America sure gonna miss your willingness to work long hours at minimum wage. Should have gotten "Citizenship" or at least a Green-Card maybe payed taxes. Okay its farewell!!!

• 1 month ago

Don't let the door hit you in your deserting a$$ on the way out.

• 1 month ago

Trump, is this you?  Use of the Putin-hated word "liberal" to sow dissent or division is indicative of a Russian MAFIA-scripted troll, P.N.K.S.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

if the European Union refuses American immigrants, will Canada??

• Sean K
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

We don’t accept North Korean sympathizers.

• 1 month ago

Where are you... I WILL FREELY HELP YOU PACK..

• 1 month ago

Why not just move back to North Korea? The weather in North Korea is warmer than Canada. 

• 1 month ago

Good to know, eh. Just remember, if you see a polar bear, walk up and pet it because it will probably want to play and cuddle with you. Don't fear when it roars and charges at you, it just means he's excited and wants to give you a hug. 

Be sure to bring some raw meat with you as well and rub it on yourself - the polar bear will be grateful you brought it a snack and love you even more.

• 1 month ago

Good luck on that, Canada doesn't let you in. no way, no how.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.