gabriella asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

help teacher?

hi! so my teacher gave me her phone number cuz we are like really close and so basically i told her how i hate myself and i don’t want her calling the suicide hotline i can trust her and she said she’ll be there for me. but yea

stop right there. glad you told a trusted adult. Read biblical stories, focus on the calm part of nature. Look at stars in the night. Look at mare Tranquilitas on the moon. Acheive self-actualization. 

• LAN

If you can trust her moron then bother here instead of constantly crying here over and over.

Also you mindless fool learn how not to mangle the language while crying for attention.

You've been obsessing over this teacher for the last year.  Look up "mandatory reporters."  You will see they have a duty to report a student who mentions "suicide."  Your teacher really gave you her number?  This isn't something you should hide from your parents.  Tell them right away.  They will know what to do next.