Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

Is timing all about doing things while holding a clock?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

EPIC JOKE FAIL,......

• 1 month ago

I think timing in the sense you are asking is not about the measure of time that a clock gives you , but of knowing people , and how they are and react , like a person wanting to be funny needs to know the right time so to speak, to crack a joke. Being in the right time at the right place , again is not about measure of time but of knowing people and when to make a move or not ....hopefully that helps answer your question. 

• 1 month ago

Oh, yes. Yes, it is. You're absolutely right. I've just looked-up "timing" in my gran's copy of the Encyclopaedia Britannica and guess what it said? Yes, that's right. It said "timing is all about doing things while holding a clock". Well done. You're doing well.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No its called lady luck you happen to be at the right time or a professional who creates the right time through skill 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Strange why to look at life but doing the goals you set to do in your 70 years the clock don't fit for they come with opportunity......  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.