Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

Is timing all about doing things while holding a clock?

EPIC JOKE FAIL,......

I think timing in the sense you are asking is not about the measure of time that a clock gives you , but of knowing people , and how they are and react , like a person wanting to be funny needs to know the right time so to speak, to crack a joke. Being in the right time at the right place , again is not about measure of time but of knowing people and when to make a move or not ....hopefully that helps answer your question. 

Oh, yes. Yes, it is. You're absolutely right. I've just looked-up "timing" in my gran's copy of the Encyclopaedia Britannica and guess what it said? Yes, that's right. It said "timing is all about doing things while holding a clock". Well done. You're doing well.

• gerald

No its called lady luck you happen to be at the right time or a professional who creates the right time through skill 

Strange why to look at life but doing the goals you set to do in your 70 years the clock don't fit for they come with opportunity......