My solutions to make america great again?

1)eliminate minimum wage

2)eliminate child labor laws, workplace safety protection and environmental protection laws

3)eliminate collective bargaining and the right to strike

4)eliminate the social security system like welfare and old age pension. all that money that was formerly used on those programs, should instead be given as subsidies to oil and pharmaceutical companies.

5)privatise public education and run it like a business.

I have not heard the American had ever have their own Cultural, trace back to around 500 years , so do not mind about having civilization, then what is great again about her.

Who on here doesn’t know that Kevin is a hard core left wing troll?

I think we should try it out 'on a small scale' first. For about 20 years. See how it works out. Kind of leery of some of it, to be honest. 

1. = bring back slavery

2. = bring back child labor

Yup that is what Trump wants. He wants slave labor and child labor plus repealing women's right to vote, I bet.

Uggh can't wait for that fat fart to be voted out

Nobody cares what brits like you think 

U already posted this