Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

IS THIS FROM ANXIETY!?!?!?! URGENT HELP PLEASEEE?!?!! Im So scared HELL?

I'll be fine then I start feeling weird. I have anxiety and panic attacks my whole life but this feeling is new. My brain feels weird,like it's being buzzed with electricity. I start feeling like I'm going insane or crazy. I start sweating. I feel as if I'm moving around but I'm not. Like I'll be sitting but I'll suddenly feel as if I'm upside down when I'm not. I'm 21. I was fine and this started again.i have to get myself to relax then I'm okay. But if i think about the feeling it gets worse. I legit feel INSANE when it happens. I feel unreal and like I'm in a dream and i truly believe it. I'm so scared. Is this bc i have anxiety ??

Its like i dont know who i am even though i do

• Dave D

You are asking the wrong people.  You should see a psychologist or psychiatrist as soon as possible.  I would recommend a psychiatrist as he would be able to diagnose medical disorders as well. 

I had some of the same symptoms which you described.  I saw a number of doctors but while they basically said I was fine and just had some depression.  They all just treated my symptoms without actually finding out was wrong with me.   I saw a psychologist who eventually referred me to a psychiatrist.  It was the psychiatrist who discovered that I had a large pituitary tumor.    

Look up Philippians 4:6-8 in the New Testament regarding anxiety.  Read the New Testament.  Start with the Gospel of John.  Pray.  Ask Jesus to save you.