Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My crush’s friend commented sl*t on my Facebook photo. Does this mean my crush probably also think i am one 😢?

I’m not sure if he saw but I’m worried that my crush also think I’m one because his friend said that about me what if that’s what he tells my crush behind my back!

If your crush has his own mind he won’t care what his friend thinks. He needs to find out for himself what kind of person you are. That’s a harsh comment to post..I would probably judge your crush on having friends like that.

• Linda

Do you allow just anyone to make comments on your Facebook page? You must have given permission to your crush and his friend made a comment? You could set your parameters to only include friends to have access to your information. Your crush may not know anything about it. Do block this person immediately. Be careful what information you share with others. If you suspect your crush isn't a nice guy to allow his friends to make comments about you, you might consider blocking him as well. Sorry you had that experience. There are some terrible people out there.