19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

he may be in some areas but not others

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

LOL. Is that what you call clowns in the USA?

• 4 weeks ago

No, but he remains the better alternative to Hillary Clinton.

• 4 weeks ago

Intelligence wise he’s no genius. Socially he has a talent in manipulation. Mentally he shows signs of narcissism due to his constant self proclamation and extreme and unreasonable need for admiration. Deep down I think he’s very insecure due to his highly immature acts when he reacts to criticism. Rather than thinking of why he is criticized, he views it as a threat and attacks back like a five year would. His advisors must of had discussions on his display in public but it must go in one ear and out the other. I don’t think he has the ability for empathy and to comprehend the consequences of his actions. During the 80s and 90s and I’d say up to the celebrity apprentice, he was highly respected in the business community and the general public viewed him as a talented businessman. The Trump name was brand of residential luxury. He ruined it. A genius wouldn’t have.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I would never consider an idiot a genius.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Jea
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Somebody must be, he isn't in jail.

• 1 month ago

A very stable genius.

Source(s): Urban dictionary defines, a "Very stable genius" as a moron.
  • 1 month ago

Yes and no. He is a genius with money deals. He is not always best at human relations. His people need to show him as less thunderous than some of his public sees him. However, he is a leader, and I would vote for him again. 

• No. 

While it is impressive in a perverse sense that a billionaire New Yorker managed to convince lower middle class whites (people Trump despises btw.) that he is a man of the people.

But using bigotry and empty jingoism to appeal to middle America is hardly a groundbreaking strategy. 

• 1 month ago

The president of the United States is an uneducated moron. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.