So, my sister-in-law have same FIRST AND LAST name. I don't want to change my last name in order to recieve my mail.?

We lived together for past 7 yrs. They sold house  so my mom & I had to find new place to live. Sis-In-Law joined military, & will be stationed locally, but we won't be living together again. She put in for a Family change of address, and it is also MY last name, too. She has same first name as me, unfortunately. Post Office said the machine only reads LAST NAMES when sorting mail.  She is gonna receive all of my mail, too. That is a huge problem. I am SO annoyed. I don't know what to do.

Post Office told me the machine will forward mail with that last name because there is a change of address she just had done and was approved.

Sorry, but this is not true.  My daughter and I have the same name, different middle initials.  I moved to another State.  She did not.  I do NOT get her mail, and she does not get mine.

If a married couple separates (or divorces) and one of them (having the same last name) moves, the USPO forwards the mail to the correct party.

Go BACK to the Post Office and tell them what I've told you.

She is not gonna receive your mail.

Perhaps you should both start using your middle initials. 

So, according to the post office Mr A Smith receives all the mail for every Smith?  No.  Talk to the post office again, they can fix this.