Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

How would you react if you discover that your single mother or father is having sex with someone of the same sex?

Would you be angry? or you don't care?

6 Answers

  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Why would I care? let them be happy.

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    not much you can do about it

  • Both my parents have since passed away (they divorced before I went to university).  If one of them had come out as gay it wouldn't have bothered me in the least. 

  • 1 month ago

    Verrrrry uncomfortable.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    I'm not homophobic.  I wasn't raised to be homophobic.  I wouldn't care if she were involved with a man or a woman.

  • 1 month ago

    Society doesn’t have a problem with lesbians as long as they produce children. Society has a big problem with two males having sex. If the parents are done raising their children, it’s not any of the business of the children. I wouldn’t care if my mom had a relationship with a female. I would think it’s disgusting if my father had a relationship with another male. That’s just a gut reaction. The thought of two men even kissing is revolting. I know I’m supposed to be politically correct, but screw that. Yuck.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.