Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is it a good or bad thing to be jealous of other men that found a wife in their lives but you never found one in yours?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Why would you be jealous of that?  You dodged a bullet, dude!

• Jealousy doesn't work.  It serves no purpose, and it's unhealthy.  Going around bitter, resentful and upset with other people for no reason does nothing to change the fact that you're still single.

• 1 month ago

Jealousy is always bad.  Many people destroy their lives through being jealous of something and pursuing that while forgetting what they already have.  You cannot change what happens to you but you can change how you respond to that.  I am sad for you if you cannot have what I have but c'est la vie.

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's foolish, because marriage is tough, no matter what.  That's why most married men envy the freedom of the single men.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you feel that way, then you should find someone. Depending upon you ability to support someone, you should think about looking overseas.  These dating/marriage sites have lots of extraordinary women who want a better chance with their life.  During this shut in period would be a good time to use the internet and find someone, and when it is over, to go to her country, meet her, spend some time and decide what to do.  Look into the K1 visa at the immigration services website.  It is a special visa for her because there are plenty of guys like you doing the same thing. 

• 1 month ago

Being envious is always bad. But if you have that emotion in you , its better to turn it into admiration or inspiration. By either telling yourself "that" person did it so i can do it. Or aiming to copy their steps to be on the same footing. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is bad because a lot of men that found a wife wish they never did. They wish they were a lifelong bachelor just like you instead of being stuck in a miserable marriage they can't get out of. A divorce ruins men financially for years. It took my uncle almost 30 years to recover financially from his divorce. You are better off a lifelong bachelor trust me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.