If the U.S. Congress gives every Black man, woman and child $40,000.00 for reparations, will they be willing to forfeit their U.S ?

Citizenship if they also get a 1 way economy flight to ANY African country of their choice since they hate the U.S.A.?

Source:

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Modern Slaves Are Cheap and Disposable

In 1850, an average slave in the American South cost the equivalent of $40,000 in today's money. Today a slave costs about $90 on average worldwide.

Slavery Today « Free the Slaveswww.freetheslaves.net › our-model-for-freedom › slave

Probably not any African country, because it would complicate things.  Liberia is a black ethno-state, where you have to be racially black to have citizenship and own land, and it is English-speaking, so why not there?  But good luck convincing the GOP to support that.  They absolutely adore black people and pander to them endlessly.

They don't have residency or citizenship in any African country, let alone the one of their choice.

Regardless, I'm not really qualified to answer for 40 million black Americans, and I suspect that you're a bit simple.

The other groups that got paid reparations didn’t forfeit their citizenship.

• Random

Actually...  I vote we make people like you leave.