Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 month ago

Do you think that 2021 will be an even better year? Yes or no?

I hope so I’m really tired of this stupid coronavirus thing going on! I hope it’ll be an even better year! 

Update:

This year has really driven me nuts! 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I think it will be better but not back to what it used to be.

• 5 days ago

According to end time Bible prophesy which I believe we have entered you haven't seen anything yet so enjoy these good times. If you don't believe the Bible save this message and see in 2021 who is right, you or I.

• Andrew
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Yes when trump  makes his last step out of the white house 2021 will be a  much better year 

• 1 month ago

"Better" is a point of view. Some people have lost their jobs and are in a crisis right now, yet 2020 is their best year yet because of other circumstances. I'd say we we as individuals decide if a year is better for us or worse.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes...nothing can be worse than 2020.

• D1218
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, barely anything to do now but to put your life at risk going out. I go out to buy things.

• 1 month ago

Well it can't be any worse than this one my friend.

• Liz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't think so. According to Bible prophecy, things will get worse as this system declines more and more. 2 Timothy 3:1 tells how "In the last days, critical times hard to deal with will be here."

Source(s): jw.org
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It wouldn't take much to be better than 2020.

• 1 month ago

I think it will be better, the only way it can get any worse is if the actual apocalypse from revelations happened.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.