is it normal to identify as a woman but want to not have breasts?

i have small breasts, just a 34B. but when i look at myself in the mirror and pull my breasts to the side with my arms to flatten my chest i LOVE how i look and feel. i’ve cried over it a lot in complete emotional overwhelm. i don’t want them at all but i feel quite comfortable with the rest of the feminine shape of my body and my internal femininity. i just want them gone. i want a neutral chest. is that normal? i don’t really ever feel masculine either, so i’m certain i’m not trans ftm, but i do sometimes feel something other than female or male. not like i’m a mix of them both, and not like i’m neither, but something completely different that i can’t explain. can anyone understand and explain this? 

• Sky

Yes, that's perfectly normal even if somewhat rare.  Everyone has their own preferences and desires for how their body should look.  For some it's attainable and for others it isn't.  But if you're most happy with a flat chest and want your small breasts to be even smaller, that's perfectly fine.  Small breasts or a completely flat chest on a lady can still be incredibly sexy when she has the confidence to be proud of what she has.  As far as understanding your internal feelings of self identity, that's really something you're going to have to work out on your own with a lot of self analysis, or even with the help of a gender identity therapist if needed, because figuring that out would take a lot more detail and Q&A than this forum allows.

If you love how you look and feel with a flat chest, wonderful!  That's what's important, and you're in a much better position mentally/emotionally than so many other women who are never happy with how their breasts or other body parts look and are constantly trying to enhance, hide, or change things, and no matter how much surgery they get it's never enough and never satisfies them.  Be happy about the fact you feel so good about exactly how you are.

• Koi

Many women don't like their breasts, babe. It's part of life. I'm a 32B. I've also cried for the same reason about 8 years ago. I wanted to be androgynous. The word genderfuild wasn't in popular use at the time. But yeah you'll get over it and just live with your body. 

Let me get this straight... you're a woman who likes her body so you think there must be something wrong with you???? JFC kids these days are so effed up it's unreal. Women don't "feel like" women. That's a thing trans people MADE UP.