Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Accidentally stole something Will FBI kill me?

I accidentally stole a whole pack of fireworks, I didn’t mean to but I guess I grabbed one extra than intended :(

Will FBI kill me??

yes they will definitely kill u now

• Yes they will....slowly and painfully.

FBI can't even put crooked Shillary Clinton in jail, how would they KILL you?! LIKE if you agree!!!!

Thank your lucky stars you don't live in North Korea.  It would be 25 years at hard labor for that, but they would kill you way before you made the 25 years.

Only if you're a black man.

The FBI won't even learn a relatively minor state crime even happened.

You also LIED about accidentally grabbing an extra package and not catching that at the checkout.

• xyzzy

The FBI does not care about you nor do they have any jurisdiction concerning local thief.

i dont think so, just give it back

No the FBI has way bigger cases to deal with than a pack of fireworks.

If it was a genuine accident you can keep it (nobody cares) or just return it and apologise.

Traitor trump raped a bunch of women and contributed to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans, and the fbi did nothing besides issue a report