LIBERALS: Why do you want to tear down Mt Rushmore because they owned slaves? If you forget your history you are doomed to repeat it?

im not the one that wants to tear it down

Mt. Rushmore is in a Red state and surrounded by Red cities . The Leftists don't have the balls to leave their own Blue safe spaces .

So you‘re saying we need Hitler statues? And Che Guevara statues? And Karl Marx statues? And

Judas Iscariot statues? And Benedict Arnold statues? 

I don't want to tear down Mt Rushmore.  Seems to me Trump is making it up to give himself a "win".  It is like the imaginary war on Christmas.

Ah yes, the history of Mt Rushmore which was made to be a tourist trap from the beginning.

I don’t know who is more stupid, a couple of protestors thinking they can tear down a mountain, or you, half—assed believing them