Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

I just shot a firecracker to celebrate America's birthday. Democrats, does that make you mad?

After reading the Democratic party's NASTY, anti-American tweet in which it said (before it deleted it) that the 4th of July and Mount Rushmore were symbols of white supremacy, I just thought you Democrats would get offended every time someone shot a firecracker. I guess you guys are too busy BURNING AMERICAN FLAGS, huh?

SINCE THEY HATE THIS COUNTRY IT LIKELY DID

I just burned ten flags in your honor. Does that make you mad?

Trump's disgusting speech at Mount Rushmore was anti-American. He is a disgrace to this great country.  

To choose the nation's birthday and that site to spew his divisive rhetoric was not only unpatriotic and insulting but mean spirited and vile. Trump seems to be getting worse.  

Do you have a link to this alleged tweet?  Somehow I doubt your characterization of it was accurate.

*** update *** 15 hours later, no link, therefore FAKE NEWS!

It must burn you democrats won.