Poll: Do you like Starbucks Coffee?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

First fair disclosure.  I bought some Starbucks stock in the 1980s and it ended up allowing me to retire early!  But this has no effect on my review.

If you're a real coffee fanatic, Starbucks isn't just the very best coffee you ever tasted.  Here in the San Francisco Bay Area I could name maybe 10 coffee places that have a little better coffee.  But considering the size Starbucks is, how MUCH coffee they sell, their quality is surprisingly good and surprisingly consistent.  I'm sure it's better than the coffee 90% of Americans drink at home.

And to me, Starbucks is more than just coffee.  If I'm out running errands or shopping, Starbucks is a quiet place to relax for half an hour or so, to catch up with my e-mail, and have a cup of coffee which not only boosts my alertness but my mood as well.  On a day-long motorcycle ride (or bicycle ride!) the far point is always a Starbucks, then I start for home.

• 1 month ago

I can't stand coffee.........Starbucks has not gotten one red cent out of me. 

• 1 month ago

Yes...................

• 1 month ago

I like their glorified milkshakes, the Frappuccinos.

The standard coffee is just OK.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yeah, I do......

• 1 month ago

No it's disgusting. I like the place OK because it's comfortable and they usually play decent music but the coffee just makes me want to upchuck. I've heard that they deliberately make it bad by burning it so customers will blow their money on frappuccinos or whatever to cover up the awful taste but I don't drink that crap.

• 1 month ago

I like hot chocolate from Starbucks

• Heidy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, too expensive.. and also can't compatible with my stomach.. too much caffeine except their frapuccinno..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only in that it reminds me of Starbuck, who reminds me of Battlestar Galactica, which is pretty damn cool.

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

no i do not, its too expensive and i get dizzy 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.