Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Should I get her back?

After an argument she said “idk if imma talk to u anymore because the only thing I do is make you mad. I don’t make you happy. I’m not enough. You’re out of my league. You deserve better. I don’t want to leave u but idk how to make you happy. Sorry for everything.” She then unfriended me on social media which was our only source of communication which I never thought she would do. I feel like she’s not happy with herself. She has depression and maybe abandonment issues but definitely depression. As you can see after the argument she came to the conclusion that I wasn’t happy with her and she wasn’t enough. Earlier in the relationship she said “i don’t know how to make u happy” but that was fine with some reassurance. This girl means everything to me and I love her and I don’t want her to think she doesn’t make me happy because she means the world to me. We know she needs therapy but she’s still living with her mom and it’s kinda hard for her to get help.

He’ll no. If she says she doesn’t know whether she’s going to talk to you anymore, stop talking. 

Whether she needs therapy or not, you’re not a therapist. Take her at her word. 

I don’t know what the argument was about, but manipulative language is destructive, whether from her or you. 

Stop worrying what she thinks. It’s out of your control. The only thing you can control are your actions and intentions. 

The same goes for her. Let her go when she leaves. It’s the loving thing to do. 

Fixing her is not your job. 

thats up to you

If you need to ask random strangers whether you should try to get someone back, then you probably shouldn't.