Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

liberals :would you buy fruits that are produced in China?

would you be scared of coronavirus

that dont scare me, china didnt cause the corona virus

NO. We've had more than enough of commie China's animal abuse and diseases. FCUK CHNA - let's nuke them off the planet!

The virus can survive only about 3 days without being in a human or animal.  There is no possible way for the virus to get on or in the fruit in China and infect you in the U.S.

However, since the virus is much more common in food stores in the U.S. than it is anywhere in China, there is a very great risk of the virus getting onto the fruit wherever you buy it, but it's the same risk (or greater) with fruit produced in the U.S.

I recall not long ago China selling baby formula and dog food filled with toxic melamine because it makes the protein content appear higher .

I wouldn't eat anything if I knew it came from China .

We do.  It's not that great of a way to feed America, but we're helpless when it comes to doing things.  Corporations run our food.

If they were fresh.