I feel really bad about myself?

Im 21 year old guy about to be 22 and I still live with my parents. I have the same job ive had since high school that pays like ****. Im not in college and for some reason it makes me feel inferior. I got anxiety problems and I think im starting to become very depressed. Im currently getting over a girl I think I kind of love. Im also going through a sexual orientation crisis because I have no ******* clue if im bi or not. I think I have a porn problem because I cant stop watching it for the life of me and Idk if thats why im confused about if im bi or not. I kind of did something sexual over text with a couple guys and i have so much regret and shame right now about it. I feel like less of a man right now. I just dont feel like myself anymore. Im kind of just venting here because I have no one else to tell this **** to. Im really not doing so hot right now and I have 0 motivation to do anything about it. I dont even know how to feel better. 

First, there is nothing wrong with living with your parents at 21, almost 22. You can try and look for a new job, but don't quit until you are certain you have a job you applied for. It could backfire if you don't know for sure. Nothing is wrong with not going to college.

With the bisexual thing, you are not any less of a man for liking guys. If you don't like guys, that's fine too. It's okay to be insecure about this stuff. Sexuality is really hard to figure out. Especially when you're not gay or straight. Don't feel guilty about sexual texts with other guys, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that either.

With the confidence thing, try and get someone to talk to. A therapist, a friend, your parents, it doesn't matter. Just make sure you trust them. Also, try some hobbies. Whatever helps you destress normally could be a place to start.

I used to deal with the guilt, shame, self-hatred that comes from using pornography. Now I work to heal others from these wounds. Check out freedom-coaching.net and shoot me a message. I'd be honored to help.

• Koi

Stop watching the porn and get your butt to a church. Make confession and turn your life over to Jesus. He will throw you a rope. 

• Tj

Time to seek help for your anxiety. Then go to school in the evening.

maybe you should get some counseling